I decided that I should start a blog so that all of you can keep up with us! Both the boys are growing so fast and I even have a hard time keeping up!! I hope this will help keep us all connected even if we can not be together. So here is a little update on what has been going on...
Preston is now 2 years old and let me tell you he has a mind of his own! He has started talking so much and finally putting sentences together. He can count to 10 and recite most of his abc's. We right now are trying to potty train quite unsuccessfully so if any of you have any ideas, we welcome them all! I can not wait until he can start participating in sports because he is a little sports fanatic like his daddy!
Hudson is now 5 months old and wow how time flies with 2 little boys! He now sleeps through the night which is just wonderful. He rolls over and continues to suck his thumb!! I have tried everything to get him to trade to the binky and he wants nothing to do with it...so I have decided if this is what makes him happy so be it. Hudson loves to watch his big brother play and I can not wait to see them play together, I am sure they will be the best of friends!!
Seth and I are both doing well! Seth continues to attend ASU and will be finishing this semester up this next week, all though he is taking summer school. He will soon be applying for Pharmacy school so if you all could keep us in your prayers that would be great. We try to get a few nights to ourselves here and there but we love to spend time with the boys!! We also just got a new puppy named Cain. He is a Great Dane and is about 12 weeks old (I know we are nuts...enough said!) At the end of May we will be going to Mexico for a few days and can not wait for that! Hope all is going well with you guys and continue to check back for new updates!
He are a few pictures Of Preston and Hudson






4 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so happy you have a blog! I'm feeling great we find out tomorrow what we are having so I will keep you posted :)
Hey I found your blog on Amy's. Your kids are do cute. I have a Preston too he's 8 months. I'm trying to potty train my 2 1/2 year old right now and I hate it. I wish she would just figure it out. I'm so glad you started a blog it's such a good way to keep it touch with people. You should check mine out www.asburryfamily-lindsey.blogspot.com
Cool blog! I cannot get over how big the boys are. You need to add the picture of the horse you brought home..eh-eh the dog you brought home. As far as speeding up the potty training, just put a magazine next the the toilet. He can be just like his grandpa..I'm sure you will see immediate results! :) Love to all, Uncle Mike
PS John and Tiff had their little girl yesterday. All are well
I think I have the best looking grandchildren in the world. I am proud of both of them! I think Mom and Dad are doing a pretty good job raising them.
Papa Z
Post a Comment