Sunday, May 18, 2008

Extremely Frustrating!

Okay, so this weekend we spent Saturday and Sunday car shopping. Let me tell you that I am about to hang up the towel after one weekend!! My Dad drove a Ford Edge home from a dealership so Seth and I could see it on Saturday afternoon. Well first let me explain to you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this car!!!!! I love the look of it everything and that was before I even sat in one. Then I get to drive this one and it is like putting on my favorite pair of shoes, every part just fit perfectly! It was seriously love at first sight and I was hooked and as much as I tried not to get my hopes up...I did! So we drove it back to the dealership Seth and I talking about how much we loved the car and the boys asleep in the back...this car was made for my family! We were both so convinced this deal was going to work out! Needless to say we did not end up getting the car. We were expecting something different than what the salesman offered! I was heart broken and still am! Luckily that night we had plans to have dinner with Brad and Holli and Laura so that got my mind off the car for the night and we had fun! Sunday morning we decided we would go after church and continue to look. But the problem is after we found a car that fit us so perfectly why would we settle for anything less so of course we compare everything to that stinkin' Ford Edge!! All I have to say is I have never met such deceitful people in my life! I do not know how car salesman sleep at night after the deceive people and tell them what they want to hear only to then do something completely different! This whole thing has just made me dread going to a dealership ever again. So I am handing this over to God and if it happens then it happens. I can not continue this horrible cycle of hope only to be disappointed! I know from the out side this may seem like such a silly problem but to us it is our first big purchase and we want so badly to make the right decision and not regret it a few years from now! Hopefully next is a house and we want to keep our credit really good so that is why we need to find the right car for the right price. Keep us in your prayers! Sorry for the vent, but I hope you all have a great week!

No comments: