Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Graduation Sunday

Today was a nice Sunday! We went to church and then we went to lunch with Uncle Thom after he sang a church and of course he did a wonderful job! Then Seth had to go to his Organic Chemistry review so I did a little grocery shopping and ran some errands. Then we went to my cousin Joey's graduation party and hung out with family. Preston always has fun seeing his cousins, aunts and crazy Uncle's! It was nice seeing everyone as usual, especially Holli and Laura's cute baby bellies! ( I attached a picture of Laura and Hudson but he is hiding her cute belly). He also had a blast hanging out with "Cuncle DJ" and "Danwelle" (Uncle DJ and Danielle). Then we came home and hung out while Seth studied some more. We also had to work on getting all the water out of our old bed (water bed) because yesterday we got a new mattress and let me tell you it is amazing!! We both slept so good last night! Then Preston and I ate dinner and he colored with his new book Danielle got him ( He LOVES it!) and then we watched Elmo. All in all it was a wonderful day! I can not believe the weekend is over though. I am glad this is Seth's last week of school for 3 weeks so we get to see him a little more. It also means we are a few more weeks closer to Mexico, Yay!!












































































































No comments: