Monday, June 23, 2008
Baby Showers, Haircuts, and Movies...Oh My!
This weekend my Dad got his head shaved for a friend at work who is going through chemotherapy and lost her hair. So then Seth decided since Summer is here and it is HOT that he too should shave his head. Well seeing his Papa and his Daddy with shaved heads Preston then stated he wanted a hair cut like Daddy's. I was a little reluctant at first because he has such nice thick pretty hair. But then I thought how I spend at least 5 minutes in the morning when we are getting ready doing his hair because he can have horrible bed head! So I shaved off all his pretty blond hair and there was a ton! It actually looks very cute! Of course then Uncle D.J. had to join the club! Saturday night the boys spent the night with my parents so Seth and I could go to a friend from work's band show. It was fun but it was too loud for me, so I left with a headache and sore ears! Then Sunday it was Laura and Holli's baby shower, so I took Hudson with me and Preston went with Daddy. Seth took him to his first big boy movie Kung Fu Panda. Preston did really well with his icee and fruit snacks he sat through the whole movie! I am very proud of him, I wish I could have gone but it is good that they get to do fun Daddy and Preston time! I am sure this week will be fun and busy! My Grammy and Papa fly in from Indiana on Wednesday and we are all very excited! Preston keeps talking about how GiGi and Pop are coming down in the airplane!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment