Today we went to Bounce U with Sara and Tracy, we have not been for a few weeks so it was nice to be back! They added balloons for the kids to play with and for those of you who know Preston, well he LOVES balloons!! It was a nice added touch for the kids. After 2 hours of jumping we went to Jason's Deli for lunch. I have never been before and it was very very good! It was fresh and very tasty! As an added bonus every meal comes with a low fat ice cream cone, which of course Sara and Preston loved! Then it was back home for some much needed naps! Tonight we will be having a BBQ at my parents house with my family and Danielle's family (Danielle is D.J's girlfriend). We should have a great time! Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable weekend! Oh P.S. Seth and I have started back to the gym so pray we stay motivated to reach our goals...it feels great to be exercising again!!!
Fulfilling my dream of being a wife and mom. Never thought we would be raising 3 boys!! But I am learning more and more every day just how fun little boys can be!! I am one blessed Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment