Friday, June 27, 2008

Play Balls!

My parents got a new pool table for upstairs, and Preston is obsessed! Well, actually all the boys are! Me...I mean it's okay, maybe because I suck so bad at it I just don't enjoy playing that much? Now when they get the ping pong table top for it I will be very into playing that. But Preston really is into playing except that he really is too short to play with a pool stick. So we have taught him to just roll the white ball to try and hit the other balls in the pocket. That works for awhile until he sees everyone else playing with a stick! It is so funny to hear him asking to go play balls and we keep telling him it is called pool, which he just says no swimming play balls! Oh well two year olds can not be reasoned with!
This is my first attempt to adding video, so enjoy!



















No comments: