Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Smile...Your Day Just Got Better!
This week has been the usual running around to the gym and the library and our nice family walk we take to the park every Monday. But this morning as I was eating my bowl of cereal with Hudson (Preston was still sleeping) and he gave me the best smile ever! It seriously made my day!! How could you ever be in a bad mood after something so precious gives you a smile like that? I have been blessed with 2 beautiful boys who have made me into the person I am today! They are given to me and without any questions they trust me and love me no matter what! It makes me very thankful what God has given me and reminds me that I need to remember to put my trust in Him a little more. If this picture doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will! Happy Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh my he is truly adorable. you are right you are truly blessed. YOU ARE ALYSE a wonderful Mother. No matter what anyone else says or thinks. Your boys are beautiful creatures in every sense of the word.
Post a Comment