Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Going Back To The Airplane

Today is a sad day :( As Preston says Pop and GiGi are going back up in to the airplane. He thinks they live in an airplane and when they come to visit they come back down, very cute! We are very sad to see them go since they only got to spend 2 weeks with us, but they have promised to come back in November and stay until at least January. My Mom and Dad are going to see them in August but unfortunately Seth, the boys, and I do not get to go. I have not been back to Indiana since Preston was 4 months old and I really want to go back, I miss it!! I posted some pictures of their trip here. It will be a horrible next couple of days explaining to Preston why Pop and GiGi are not here, I hate it!!!




































































































No comments: