Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Finally Got It!!!

I have been trying for at least a month now to get a picture of Hudson's cute little bottom teeth! He is such a stinker because every time I go to take a picture of them he sticks his tongue out! Today I was feeding him lunch and he was smiling at me so I ran to grab the camera and took the picture. I look at it and the setting was wrong and it was also on black and white...what the heck?! I never put it on black and white, so I fixed it and made him laugh! Of course he sticks his tongue out so I guess this picture will have to do until I can get another one! I also put up some pictures from last weekend when we went to go see Anna. Preston talks about her all the time and I think it is because he is not used to baby girls? It is really very cute! We hope you are all having a wonderful week!



















Notice the cute little teeth
















He looks like he needs a girl huh :)





















Hudson in Anna's Bumbo chair
















Hudson trying to get Anna

1 comment:

The Read Family said...

What a little cutie he is turning out to be!! I can't get over how big he is, it seems like just yesterday that you had him!!