Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Birthday Weekend!

Friday was my 23rd birthday. Now I am not quite sure how I feel about this because really after turning 21 there are no birthdays to get that excited about! But oh well I am only 23 right? Friday night we went to Oreganos's with Brad and Holli. Then we came back to our house where Eric and Laura met us and played electronic monopoly. This is monopoly where there is no cash only credit cards. It is a lot of fun and it was the perfect fun relaxing birthday I wanted. Then Saturday morning my family and Seth's family went to Maggiano's which is my favorite Italian restaurant. Seth and I went there while we were in Vegas and luckily they have one here is Scottsdale. It was delicious of course. I got lots of cash for my birthday so I can go shopping for myself which I hardly ever do and my parents go me a Nikon d-80!!! I always complained how my pictures were blurry because my camera was too slow. I LOVE my camera and have been looking for an excuse to take pictures, so now my pictures will be sooooo much better!!










The Big 23!











Preston Pretty Much Thinks Any Birthday Is His Birthday!











Blowing Out The Candles!