Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cookies Are My Best Friend

Who knew a cookie could brighten someones day...oh wait I did! Hudson was cranky and it was not quite nap time so I put him in his highchair and cut up a cookie hoping it would buy me enough time before nap. Sure enough, one bite of that yummy chocolate cookie and he was all grins and giggles! This is for sure a child after my own heart! Seth is not that big of a sweets person so both of the kids got my sweet tooth. I owe my sweet tooth to my wonderful Papa who taught me at a young age that it is ok to have ice cream for dinner and better yet to eat it out of the carton! He is now teaching Preston that jelly beans and gumdrops make a great snack! Not such a bad outlook to have if you ask me!


























The Papa Of Sweets!

No comments: