So when football season starts it is like a second Christmas in our house. It means from now until the Super Bowl our Saturday and Sundays will be spent watching football games. Now don't get me wrong football is my favorite sport but that is a lot of football. Of course Seth has already recruited Preston to this holiday so they are both pretty much obsessed! Friday night we went over to the Horrell's for a ASU bbq. We spent the night watching our team win and the kids playing, it was a ton of fun. I have a feeling there will be many more bbqs like this to follow! Sunday we spent the day at my parents house watching every football game but most importantly the Cardinals. They actually won which meant our (meaning Seth) weekend ended in a happy mood. This season should be interesting and fun. My family is big Notre Dame fans which Seth is not and we are pretty big Colts fans whih Seth is ok with. So here is to the big game and whatever team you happen to be rooting for!! In our house... GO IRISH!!! GO FSU!!! GO SUNDEVILS!!! GO CARDINALS!!! GO COLTS!!!
Fulfilling my dream of being a wife and mom. Never thought we would be raising 3 boys!! But I am learning more and more every day just how fun little boys can be!! I am one blessed Mommy!
1 comment:
I want a copy of that picture of the two of them!! I love it!
Post a Comment