This past Saturday night went to Seth' sister Stacy horse riding event. I am no expert so I do not know what exactly it is called or what events they do. Preston really loves to sit and ride around on the horses and play around at the arena. We were told he will be old enough to do some of the events next year. That will not be happening at least until he is older because I just don't think he will be big enough and it will give me a heart attack to watch! Plus I am not to fond of all the dirt, dirt, and of course the dirt! My biggest allergy is to dust so that is the major thing. I also have this thing about my kids being dirty! If any of you have seen that show Jon and Kate plus 8 know that Kate is a complete neat freak abut her kids! I am not that bad but I hate stains on clothes and just dirty kids in general. I want them to look some what presentable and not have stained clothes. It is hard with Preston because he is just a dirty boy and always seems to be dirty some where no matter what I do. Hudson is in that stage where he just wants to be down crawling and standing doing his own thing. Well there was no way in heck that I was going to let him get down and crawl in the dirt. He would have been trying to eat it and would have just been filthy. So we resorted to letting him crawl around in the back of the pick up truck which was not the best but much better than the ground. I have come to realize that little boys are just dirty people. They are always picking up some nasty thing they should not be or they are moving 100 miles a minute spilling something. Thinking of my grandma having 9 of them just makes me cringe! I am sure she just gave up on trying to keep them all clean after awhile. Oh well...life is too short :-)

Happy to be down!

Dirt and cookie face...nice!

My happy boy!

Yummy hay!

My angels

Wanting to walk around

He loves this!

Looking cute (don't look at how dirty he is!)

Ready to shower!
This freaked me out a little!

Stacy riding an event
No comments:
Post a Comment