This last weekend Seth and I actually got to go on a date and it was wonderful! We went to Olive Garden for their never ending pasta...I mean come on that is awesome! We sat at the bar and shared our pastas. Then we went to Barnes and Noble to have a Starbucks and just sit in the comfy chairs and read. We used to do this all the time before we had kids and even when Preston was a newborn. It is so relaxing and nice to be able to just sit there and discuss what we are reading. I read everything from How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby and How to Potty Train in One Day. I guess I like how to books...hmm I just realized that. Saturday was a even Gilbert has every year that my Dad helps with called "So Long To Summer" so we wnet with my Mom and brother. They have a concert going on and rides for the kids and great food! I thoroughly look forward to my elephant ear and kettle corn. Elephant ears are just Indian fry bread, but in Indiana they are called elephant ears and that is what I grew up calling it! We all had a great time and the weather was perfect! Preston may have not enjoyed the whole night. He is petrified and I am not exhaggerating at all!! I mean he is down right freaked out of people dressed in the big animal costumes! The Chik Fil A cow was walking around saying hi to kids. Preston had not seen one of these for awhile so I thought maybe he would be ok. OH NO!! He flipped a lid and went running back to Seth and layed as flat on the ground as he could for a good 20 minutes shaking the whole time! So much for Disneyland, Hudson loved the cow though! A the end of the night we watched a great fireworks show. It was a really nice weekend!!

Waiting for the freak storm to pass so we could leave


Both of the boys enjoying their pretzel and cheese

pretending he does not hear me

I LOVE this face!!

Aren't we cute

Brothers

Hiding from the Cow!

Checking to see if the Cow is gone

Can you see the fear?

Hudson liked the Cow

Thought he saw the Cow coming back

Attack of the monkey baby



Uncle and Preston

Hudson searching for food!
No comments:
Post a Comment