Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Come On Mother Nature!!

Is it me or is Mother Nature teasing us? This weekend was so nice and cool and I loved being able to wear sweatshirts! Then today Tracy and I took the kids to the Zoo and it was nice but a tad warm. I just looked at the weather for tomorrow and it is suppose to be 90 something...what the heck?! I wish it would just cool down and stay down!! Anyway we had a nice time at the zoo just the same. This was the first time we have been since spring when we would go once a week pretty much. Also this time Hudson is old enough to actually be able to see the animals and interact with all the things going on. We were sitting in our usual spot for lunch eating our hot dogs when Hudson let out this horrible scream and he started crying hysterically. At first I thought he got stung by a bee but then I saw a duck by his feet so I thought maybe the duck gave him a nibble. But then every time a duck or any bird came near him he would do the same thing. At first I felt bad for him but then it was just kind of funny that he freaked out so much!! I know that sounds horrible but I do not want my kids to be scared of things there is nothing to be scared of! He did the same reaction with the prairie dogs and the coatis! (no not coyotes) You figure since he lives with a dog that is at least 10 times the size of all the things he freaked out about today that he would be a little tougher!! I even got a little recording of him freaking out about the ducks!

*I had fun with Picasa today!!



































No comments: