I know 3 posts today that is a lot but I felt they were all important! This last one is a video of the boys taking their bath Sunday night. They are becoming such good friends and it is so obvious they love each other. I am glad they are 22 months apart. I have a feeling they will share a lot together...I can see it now!! I can see them going to dances together, double dates, playing football together, beating each other up, and so much more! It may be wishful thinking but these two will be close no matter what!! I love they will always have that best friend in each other!
I love this quote...makes me a little teary eyed!! (I know I am a sappy mom...what can you do?)
Brothers don't necessarily have to say anything to each other- they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.
-Leonardo Dicaprio
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment