Last night we carved our pumpkins. Well I guess I should say that Preston and I did. Hudson was sleeping and Seth does not like all the gushy guts plus he has not been feeling well so he took a nap too, so that left me. Preston picked out the kitty cat pattern which was really hard but I did it anyway. I will say my neck is sore today but it was worth it for my kiddos!! Hudson's is just a cute little pumpkin face. Preston did really well this year and he even helped clean out the inside which for the last 2 years he has not done (he is like his daddy, they like clean hands!)



I seem to do this a lot when I see cute girl bows...I guess I am dreaming of bows, ruffles, and pink everything...I need a girl :)

He does not make a very cute girl :)
1 comment:
Nice work! Wanna do mine too?
Post a Comment