Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Birthday Party #1
The morning of Hudson's birthday I make him waffles...yum and then Sara and Tracy brought over his first gifts of the day. He got some Little People toys which he LOVES! Preston did have a little bit of a hard time understanding that these were Hudson's gift since this is the first time we have had to deal with a birthday other than his. I decided until both boys are older and can understand Seth and I will get whoever is not having a birthday a love gift. Just a little something for them to open so they do not feel upset. Whatever, it may be spoiling them but I think there is nothing wrong with just one tiny gift! So last night we gave Preston a little motorcycle that he unwrapped. He loved it and it made us smile!


For Preston's 1st birthday we took him to Amazing Jake's and then again for his 2nd birthday. We decided to keep that tradition, so went there for dinner to celebrate Hudson turning 1. It is perfect for both boys because there is a variety of dinner options and then of course the games keep everyone entertained! Preston is obsessed with playing games and had a small melt down when we first got there and I told him he could not play until after dinner. Seth asked me later why Preston wanted to play the games so badly, and I just laughed at him! Seth is just as obsessed about playing the games, he played he basketball game pretty much all night because he HAD to beat the high score. At least he is better behaved about having to stop (-: Like father like son I guess! After playing games for about an hour it was time for cake and gifts. Hudson did so good with the cake, he was the perfect messy and stuff your face baby! He ate 2 cupcakes and then a piece of cake! Probably half of each crumbled onto the floor but still he is such a piggy! It was such a fun night and I am so excited for his birthday party on Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment