Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Busy Busy Busy...

Man I have been a big time blog slacker! We have just been so busy this last week and I taking these few free minutes I have to catch you all up! We had an amazing Christmas and were blessed with so many (too many) wonderful gifts. Seth got a nw laptop from my parents and the boys got a swing set from Seth's parents. The boys also got a Jeep from my parents. Santa brought them a few toys each and a play kitchen. They have so many new things to keep them occupied. Seth got me a new bigger diamond to replace the one that was lost! YAY!!! My ring is pretty much being re built so it will be like a whole new ring. I can not wait until it is finished! Christmas Eve we spent baking cookies and decorating them which Preston had so much fun with. I am sad the Christmas is over since it is my favorite time of year but I am excited to see what 2009 will bring us!! Seth's last day at work is this Friday and then he will be a full time student this next semester so he can graduate this May with his degree in Biology. I am SO SO SO proud of all he has accomplished with working full tme and going to school full time while raising a family. We hope you all had a wonderful Christams and hope you have a wonderful New Year!!

No comments: