I love my Preston so much but the poor child is so tone deaf!!! He loves to sing along to all his favorite movies and we just sit there and laugh because it is so cute and yet so deafening at the same time. I captured a video this weekend while I was driving and he was singing away in the backseat to the Veggie Tales song. Some day his girlfriend will see this and laugh I am sure but I am still a proud mommy that my child is so confident!! Maybe he can take singing lessons from his Aunt Danielle!! We had a very good weekend and we actually finished up Christmas shopping for the boys which is so nice to be done early!! Now we just have to finish everyone else! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!
Oh, on Saturday we went to a car show that a lot of my uncles participated in for Southwest Airlines. It was a ton of fun!! Santa came in by airplane and they had face painting, clowns, rides, and everything else including Elvis!! The boys had a great time sitting with the uncles and Preston just loves the old cars!! Here are some pictures I took with my phone. It was kinda a last minute thing so I did not have my camera!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment