Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday To You...Happy Birthday To You...

Happy Birthday Dear Seth...Happy Birthday To You!! So obviously today is Seth's birthday and the boys and I want to make sure he has a great day, even though he is at work! Seth, I, and some friends actually celebrated his birthday Saturday by going to Dave and Buster's and then to the casino. Seth won $105 so that was a great birthday gift! His birthday always poses some what of a challenge because since it is 2 days before Christmas we have to make sure we keep them separate so he gets an actual birthday. Babe, you are a wonderful husband and father! You are the rock of this family and I admire you so much for finding how to balance work, school, and family so well...you truly are amazing! We all love you so much and hope you have an awesome birthday!!!


Such A Handsome Guy :-)

No comments: