Thursday, December 18, 2008

Star Struck!

So I have never considered myself to be the type of person who gets all giddy around famous people. But then never again I have never really been around famous people before? Tuesday I went to the mall to get a few things for Christmas. My Grammy and I were sitting at a table for lunch and she says turn and look at that guy he has to be a basketball player. I turn around and see Amare Stoudemire just walking through the food court!! I all of a sudden got so excited like a little kid! I was so sad Seth was not with us since he is such a big Suns fan. So I quietly followed behind him wanting to take a picture with my phone to send to Seth. I was too chicken to get one of his face and have him catch me. I called Seth and told him I was standing right next to Amare Stoudemire!! He was like have him take a picture with the boys, but he was with is wife and kids so I was a good fan and left him alone. I now know though I am no good around people who are on TV!!

That really tall guy in the black jacket is Amare Stoudemire!! The guy in the gray...his body guard!!

3 comments:

The Williamson's said...

That is so cool!! I use scrapblog.com to do my header its pretty easy and fun let me know if you have troubles getting it as your header tho cause that took me a while to figure out haha but now that I now it's so easy.

The Williamson's said...

Did you figure it out? Looks like you did :)

The Williamson's said...

I know so fun right! I like it, it looks great!