Thursday, January 22, 2009
Imperfect Is Well....Perfect
Trying to take pictures with two boys who can barely sit still normally let alone for a picture is so frustrating!! I can never get both of them to look at the camera. So pretty much every picture is really good of one of them but not the other. The other day I took a picture of Hudson at lunch and it turned out to be one of the cutest pictures of him! He was so messy (which is how he is every meal no matter what we feed him) and I did not even ask him to look at the camera, he just saw me and smiled. So I have decided my pictures do not have to be perfect or posed just right. I like taking the boy's picture when they are just being themselves, that way I can look back and remember their cute little personalities. So my new goal is not to tell them to smile or pose this way or that. I am just going to let them do their thing and capture who they really are at this fun age just living life. Wanted to share that little revelation I had today!





These pictures just crack me up. The one where they are talking to each other and then Preston turns around and Hudson looks like he is going to punch him. Hilarious!!! See how perfect these pictures are without any posing!! Even if you have never met my kids their personalities are showing through these pictures. I love it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment