Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Love Day!!!
We had a wonderful Valentines day! Seth got me a digital frame which I have been wanting for awhile (he always remembers when I mention something that would be nice to have!) I take a ton of pictures and always have the hardest time choosing which ones to put into frames so this is just perfect for me because I can see thousands of pictures if I want on one frame. My hubby is the best!!! The boys made Daddy their card this year which was really fun and Preston was so excited to give it to Seth this morning because he was so proud of his art work! It was really cute! We went and had breakfast and then Seth and I went and saw "He's Just Not That Into You" which was a really cute movie. Then later on we had a surprise 50th birthday party to go to, so all in all it was a great day! I think next weekend Seth and I are going to go out on a true romantic Mommy and Daddy date (my favorite!), so I am looking forward to that! We hope you all had a fun day with extra love on top ;-)
.BMP)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment