Monday, February 23, 2009

Sara's Birthday!

We had a wonderful weekend! Friday Seth and I went on a mommy and daddy date and had a really good time! We got an Olive Garden gift card from Seth's parents so we went there for dinner. Of course the wait was like an hour long but I was lucky enough to be walking in just as two people left the bar so we sat there. No waiting required!! There are two guys that work the bar and are really nice and great to talk to. After dinner we decided to check out the new Barnes and Noble at San Tan Mall. It is really nice with lots of places to sit and we had a really nice time! I love our mommy and daddy dates so much! Saturday morning we had Sara's birthday party at Bounce U which was a ton of fun! The adults played just as much as the kids and it is such a great place to have a party. Later that night Seth and I went out with some friends to Blue Wasabi (sushi) and then over to our friend Trevor's new house to watch the Dark Knight (I had never seen it before). Seth and I don't normally go out both nights on the weekend and we had a great time but we sure did miss our kiddos! We are so blessed to have so many babysitters who take such good care of the boys and who we feel relaxed that our kids are with them! Sunday we relaxed and just hung out at home which was nice and we watched the Grammy's. I am glad Heith Ledger won for his role in the Dark Knight (I am glad I finally watched it the night before). We hope you all had a great weekend too!

Playing dodge ball

Daddy played too!

Preston and Daddy sliding

So much fun!

Hudson loved the balloons

The Birthday Girl

Preston, Sara. and Tatum (Sara's cousin)

Cake Time

Can you tell Hudson likes food :-)

No comments: