Thursday, April 23, 2009

Playing A Little Catch Up

We had a very fun and busy weekend last weekend and a pretty fun and busy week this week. Sunday we went to the new Phoenix Children's Museum in downtown Phoenix with Tracy and Sara. The kids enjoyed it and they were very entertained. Most of the rooms are imaginative play which the kids really loved. Things that adults do that kids want to do like grocery shopping and a mini car wash...stuff like that. I think for Mother's Day I am going to ask for a membership to there because it will be perfect for the summer months when it is too hot to go to the zoo. After that we dropped the boys off at my parents house so Seth and I could go on a movie date. We saw State Of Play with Russell Crowe...it was ok. Tuesday I watched Anna for the day and she is always so easy going and a joy to watch! I have decided that it is a lot harder to go from 1 kid to 2 kids. Once you have 2 kids what the heck is 1 more! Wednesday we went out to Seth's parents house for dinner and Seth and I made chilli. It was really good but a tad spicy for me this time, but still good. Then today we went to the park this morning with Tracy and Sara, plus a few more. Tracy is now watching her niece and nephew during the week. Maddie is almost 2 and Grayson is pretty much a newborn. So we went from having 3 kids to having 5 kids when we play. Our playdates should be interesting!! Anyways after the park we let the kids play with the water table and run threw the sprinkler. Wheww...I am worn out just from explaining that all! Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend!!
Playing in the crawling tunnels

Preston made this caterpillar in the art room.

Grocery shopping...he did mostly fruits and veggies!!

This is the noodle forest made out of pool noodles...the kids LOVED this!

Chasing Hudson through the noodle forest.

The cutie patootie Miss Anna

Water table fun!

Playing with the hose

Drying off for lunch time.

2 comments:

The Williamson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Williamson's said...

That looks like so much fun, you always do so many fun things with your kids. You are such a good mommy :)