Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What Will I Do?

With my Wednesday nights?!?! I am seriously obsessed with LOST! It is what I look forward to all week and now that it is over for the season I feel sorta well...lost! Seth tried to convince me that we should wait until this season was over and out on DVD so we could rent it and not have to wait as long until the final season started. Well I tho0ught that was a pretty good idea but then the first episode aired and it was just staring at me and I had to watch it! Well now I HAD to watch it every week. There were a couple of weeks in there where I was getting a little concerned that LOST was losing it but the season finale was AWESOME!! But now I have to wait until next year to know what happens. It is going to eat at me for a whole year...ahh! I should have listened to Seth but at the same time it feels a little like cheating if you do that. The suspense of week to week is what makes LOST so great! So until 2010 LOST I will miss you dearly...my weeks will just not be the same!

P.S. Spoiler Alert Below...

How the heck are there 2 John Lockes???? Is this gonna bother anyone else for the next year...I may lose sleep!! I LOVE this show!

No comments: