Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy... Busy... Busy...

This last week was super busy for us!!! Wednesday my grandparents came in to town for my brother's wedding. Thursday we had decorating and then rehearsal and Friday the actual wedding. By Sunday I was so exhausted I slept in and then took a nap too. Thursday though I did find out that I am going to be induced around December 6th which is 37 weeks. I am very glad my doctor decided to listen to me so I do not have to have another 9lb 60z kid!! This week we have just been laying low and recuperating from last week. This weekend will be busy again though with a soccer game at 8am Saturday which is also Halloween...Hope you all are enjoying the nice cool weather!

Don't we look pretty!

Enjoying the 60 degree weather!

Cheese Mama

Getting a picture of these two is a pain!

No comments: