Merry Christmas Everyone...Love The Cox Family!!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
We Are Still Here!!!
I promise my poor little blog will be shown much more love once things slow down around here a bit! We have been keeping busy with the usual Christmas festivities which of course is my favorite time of year but throw in having a baby any day now and that makes life a little more interesting! I of course would not have it any other way because this is what life is all about...LIVING!! I love that my kiddos actually understand Christmas finally and get just as excited as I do. As I sit here and type Seth is taking his second to last final and he is a graduate of ASU!!!! YES!!!! We are all so very proud of him! As you can tell we have a lot to be very thankful right now! Hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas season! Remember to keep CHRIST in Christmas because he is truly what this is all about! My next post will most likely include our new addition!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment