Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Love

I am truly in awe of how much Preston and Hudson love their baby brother. I think they find him just a snuggly and cuddly as I do! They both ask to hold him and talk to him all the time. Preston just loves when his eyes are open and shows him all his toys. Hudson likes to point out all Colton's body parts like his eyes and his nose. My favorite thing has to be when Hudson says Colton, it comes out with sounding like tol-ton or joe-joe. Too funny! I hope Colton when he gets bigger will fit in with the other two and get along with them as well as Preston and Hudson get along. I really hope they do not leave him out! Looking back it is hard to imagine that I was disappointed this baby was a boy but now I can not imagine my life with out these 3 amazing little boys!! Don't get me wrong I still am NOT giving up on a girl and I am sure we will try one more time but right now 3 boys just feels right.

Look how cute these big brothers are...

Preston and Colton

This is how Hudson gives kisses...he gives you his head to kiss him!

No comments: