So it is raining here again today and since it is so muddy and really too cold to take Colton out the boys and I decided to sit around in our jammies and watch movies. Today we are watching Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs and eating leftover pizza...what could be better!! There is usually a wrestling match in the middle of the movie and we have to pause a million times for potty breaks but we really enjoy this! Too bad Daddy is missing all the fun!!
On another subject I heard GG and Pop have been checking the blog so here is a big....
HI GG AND POP!!!
from all of us. We miss you a ton.. I hope you are checking tickets for May so I don't have to start calling and bugging you! We love you guys!!

Watching the movie!
(If any one has a good idea of how to get Hudson to stop sucking his thumb I would love any suggestions!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment