This picture is from the other day during nap time. I went in to check on them and Preston was jumping around on the beds and Hudson was crashed out on the floor. We put night time on hold for now until naps work because they were not getting enough sleep. Someday this WILL work...I just keep telling myself that!!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Lovely Week
This week we have had nice relaxing nights just enjoying playing with the boys and watching the Olympics. I love those kind of nights where the weather is nice so we have the front door open and we sit at the dinner table and talk. A 4 year old and a 2 year old sure have a lot to say...love my family! For Preston's birthday he got the board game Chutes and Ladders and last night after Hudson went to bed Seth and I played it twice with him. He loves this game now, we played again tonight! Such fun!


This picture is from the other day during nap time. I went in to check on them and Preston was jumping around on the beds and Hudson was crashed out on the floor. We put night time on hold for now until naps work because they were not getting enough sleep. Someday this WILL work...I just keep telling myself that!!
This picture is from the other day during nap time. I went in to check on them and Preston was jumping around on the beds and Hudson was crashed out on the floor. We put night time on hold for now until naps work because they were not getting enough sleep. Someday this WILL work...I just keep telling myself that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment