Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Don't You Just Wanna...


Kiss these chubby cheeks!! Colton has the most scrumptious cheeks ever! He is growing so fast and I went like a week without taking a picture (pathetic I know) and I could not believe how much he changed in just a week! We sure do love this little guy and I know I say that every post but it is so true. I am always amazed by how much my big boys love their baby...makes my heart smile! Hmmm what else to catch you all up on...Hudson's RSV is still hanging on so that has been a little frustrating but he is now on steroids so hopefully that will help. It has been quite the challenge to get him to keep it down though because it tastes so bad. He really has probably only kept down 1 or 2 doses which stinks. Of course the big new is we are moving...YAY!! We have for sure out grown this house with the addition of Colton so we are very excited about this! We are going to be moving in with parents while we look for our new house. We have until April 30th to find one so we get the $8,000 tax credit so it will be stressful I am sure! Other than that we are all doing great and hope you all are too!! Here is some more picture just because he is pretty stinkin cute!

No comments: