Thursday, April 29, 2010

Still So In Love

This week Colton had cereal for the first time. I am having a hard time believing my sweet baby is already 4 months old and ready for cereal. He has done pretty well with the new adjustment and I like it because it means he sleeps more consecutive hours at night. He also went for his 4 month check up and had to get 4 shots, poor guy! He weighs 14.5lbs and is 20 something inches long...I can't quite remember. Colton is freakishly strong for his age and can scoot across the floor already and can roll from his back to his tummy which is his favorite and his tummy to his back. I think he is preparing for all the wrestling with his big brothers!



I love this picture of Colton taking a nap with me. He is such a sweet baby and I just have this immense love for him. Of course I have that for my big boys too but my Colton is still pretty new so I still feel all giddy about him! I love his super soft baby skin and his gummy smile he gives me all day. He has an amazing infectious giggle too! I love love love his super soft blondie hair that feels just like peach skin. I love to just rub it on my cheek because it is just so soft! He also has these lovely pink plump lips perfect for kisses (just like Daddy, I am a little jealous!). But I think my favorite thing right now is how he attacks anything that comes near his face. I love how nursing babies do that, it is like he is giving me kisses!

Isn't he just perfect!

No comments: