Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekend Happenings

We had a nice weekend after a VERY stressful week with the house!! Whoever came up with the whole home buying process...well they suck! I mean seriously everything is a fight and I shed some tears I will not lie but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Saturday we bought our new refrigerator which I LOVE and a front loader washer and dryer which I LOVE!! I might be a little spoiled by Seth, but I am okay with that :) Thursday we sign all the papers and officially close, but we probably not move in for another week or so. So ready to be done with it all and actually live there!! So our weekend pretty much consisted of shopping, swimming, church, Sunday afternoon naps, and the Suns game...really what could be better!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and now I am off to watch the last LOST episode ever...I will miss it dearly!!!

No comments: