Monday, June 21, 2010

Daddy's Day and 6 Months

We had a wonderful Father's Day yesterday! We got to spend it with Seth and our Dad's and even two Grandpas. I feel so grateful to have been given an amazing husband who is an amazing Father as well! I love watching Seth with our boys because they love him so much and try to do everything just like him, which is adorable! He treats them so well and does everything he can for the boys. We also have some amazing Father's and Grandfathers who are great influences on the boys too. I hope they can take inspiration from all the men in their lives and some day become wonderful husbands and fathers too! I also feel extremely blessed to be a child of God who has given us all these earthly fathers to take care of us until we are called back home to be with Him. I love that my children are learning this lesson as well and that Preston is really starting to understand more about God and Jesus and what He does for us. Such a good feeling! We had a big celebration at my parents house for my Dad's side of the family. Seth made us ribs with home made BBQ sauce, it was so yummy!! Then we went over to Seth's parents house for dinner and hung out there for awhile. Today Colton had to go in for his 6 month well check up. He is growing great and now weighs 16lbs 14ozs and is all over the place. I can not believe it has been 6 months since he was born but I have loves watching his personality grow, he is such a sweet boy! Hope you all had a great Father's Day and a good week!

I took this picture for a Father's Day gift for our Dads, these boys are pretty cute!!

No comments: