Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Memorial Day Weekend
We had a great weekend!! It kinda started Thursday when Stacy and I took the boys to the splash pad and then McDonalds for lunch. Friday I had an appt to go get my hair done so Seth took all 3 boys and they hung out for 3 hours! It was so nice to have a break and just have girl talk!! Later that night we had some friends and family over for a BBQ. Seth grilled steaks, potatoes, and corn on the cob, so yummy!!! Then all the boys went swimming which Preston and Hudson loved!! After swimming we roasted marshmallows and made smores at the request of Preston. I love summer time BBQs with friends!! Saturday morning we got up at went on the hunt for some stuff for the new house. We bought some awesome carpet for the family room because we decided we wanted to put carpet in there since Colton will be crawling/walking soon and carpet will be easier on his head! We really could not find any tile we loved so that was kind of a bummer. Even though our house was built in 2006 they person that built it put ugly linoleum tile through the whole house...yuck!! So we are replacing it with either tile or more likely wood floors which I love!! That night we went to our friend Trevor's house to watch the SUNS game, I am sure you know the out come. Seth and Trev were not happy campers! After that the boys spent the night at Seth's parents house and Seth, Colton, and I went on a little mini date! The next morning was cleaning and laundry day...not so fun! Monday was my Mom's birthday so we went out to breakfast and spent the day swimming. Seth made chicken fajitas for dinner and we had strawberry shortcake for dessert! We loved having Seth home for 4 days!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment