I have gotten a photo shoot done for each of my boys around 7 months with our friend Melissa! She does an AMAZING job of just capturing natural poses and their personalities. I got Colton's back today and I am so in love with them! Makes me sad to see how grown up he is getting and he is such a sweet little guy which I think really shows through in these pictures! Melissa always does a "body parts collage" which is my favorite part of the whole thing. I have the older two boys framed and displayed on the wall and Colton's will be joining them this weekend. ENJOY!! (these are just a few out of 98 total pictures, some of my favorites!)
Fulfilling my dream of being a wife and mom. Never thought we would be raising 3 boys!! But I am learning more and more every day just how fun little boys can be!! I am one blessed Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment