Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Preschool
Today was Preston's 1st day of Preschool!!! I thought he was going to be nervous and cry when we left him, but not a peep!! I was shocked! I held it together until I got back to the truck with Hudson and Colton, then I shed a few tears. I can not believe how fast time is going and I think it really hit me today. I can not believe Preston is 4 and going to school and before I know it Hudson will be next. Colton still has a few years but he will be especially hard because we have not decided for sure if we are going to have another baby so he could be the last?! Time will tell but for now I will enjoy my sweet boys as the grow up (too fast) but I love seeing them try something new and succeed, it is amazing!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment