Yep, that is right, Hudson is a 3 year old now!!! That is crazy!! It literally seems like just yesterday sine he was born and I have even had another baby in between there. We love Hudson for so many reasons but I am going to focus on how he is at this very minute. Hudson is still my cuddler and pretty much cuddles with me frequently through out the day and I love it. He is still VERY attached to his blankie and thumb but we are working on those! Hudson is very mischievous and does not try to hide it. He will pretty much do whatever it is right in front of you and look at you like what are you going to do about it! He loves his big brother and the wrestle pretty much all day but I love how much they get along. Hudson loved his baby brother too and is always kissing on him! Hudson loves to dress himself and pick out his clothes 100 times a day. I let him have some say but we keep it under control! He is deathly afraid of birds or anything that looks like a bird! Lastly he is stubborn as all heck!! BUT we love him sooo much and would not change a thing about him!! Happy Birthday Hudsy we love you monkey!!!
Fulfilling my dream of being a wife and mom. Never thought we would be raising 3 boys!! But I am learning more and more every day just how fun little boys can be!! I am one blessed Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment