Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Colton Parker!!!

I can not believe my little baby is 1 year old already!!! This year went by way too fast that is for sure. I think to say that this little guy has brought so much joy to me would be a understatement!! He has this wonderful personality that is just infectious. Everyone who meets him just falls in love with him instantly!! His smile can make even the worst days better and I know that is cheesy but so true. He is really good at telling when I need some cuddles and a toothy grin. I just know that he is going to grow up and do something that involves working with people because he just has this way of making people stop and notice and I am excited to see where God takes him. I mean his Sunday school teachers practically cried since it was his last Sunday in their class and they just love him! I can not imagine my life with out Colton and think it would be a lot less smiley that is for sure. I love you Colton more than you will ever know you have blessed our family so much and I thank God everyday for sending me you!! Love you baby boy!!

No comments: