Before I even start I just want to say these pictures were taken with the cell phone because both my camera batteries were dead. So they are pretty darn crappy!! Anyways, since Daddy has his new amazing job with a new schedule we are adjusting to these new hours. I must say it is growing on me and is working out pretty well! Tonight the boys and I went to the park and then had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. Then it was time for baths and to watch Despicable Me which was pretty cute. I will admit I snuck in a shower while they were busy watching the movie so I was not rushed, it was nice. Then I did the dishes, then my hair, put clean sheets on the bed, and now I am all cuddled up in yummy smelling sheets watching Friends. Great night I must say!!
Fulfilling my dream of being a wife and mom. Never thought we would be raising 3 boys!! But I am learning more and more every day just how fun little boys can be!! I am one blessed Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment