Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day With Preston

Today I went to school with Preston. His teacher set up a cute little spa day for the Mom's. We had necklaces, tiaras, make-up, hair doing, nail painting and foot rubs. Preston made a necklace with me and gave me a foot rub but was not so much into make-up, nails, or hair. He just kept saying it was for girls. I guess we are all boy in this house, although after seeing some of the other moms I might have gotten off lucky. We ended the day with songs they sang for us as well as a snack of cookies, strawberries, and grapes. It was nice to spend time with him! He also made me a card and a bookmark, I am one lucky Mommy!











1 comment:

The Williamson's said...

Ah so sweet, that is so fun that they do that with the kids for the moms :) Where does he go to preschool? You look so pretty by the way :)