Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I want to Remember This Forever

Preston is loving Kindergarten and he is really doing amazing. He seems to be adjusting to the schedule and the long day. When I dropped him off this morning he had all these kids saying hi to him and wanting to play with him. It makes me happy to know he is well liked!! A couple weeks ago they really focused on colors and learned a song for every color to help them remember how to spell it. My favorite by far is the yellow song. Everyone in the house knows the words now and we seem to sing it pretty frequently! I want to write it down so I can remember this time because life certainly flies by and my oldest baby really is no longer a baby!

y-e-l-l-o-w spells yellow
y-e-l-l-o-w spells yellow
like the early morning sun when the day has just begun
y-e-l-l-o-w spells yellow
daffodils and baby ducks are yellow
lemonade and scrambled eggs are yellow
I like the smiley face that's yellow, he is such a happy fellow
y-e-l-l-o-w spells yellow

Puts such a smile on my face to listen to him sing it. I am going tot try and video him and post that later! 

No comments: