As you may have noticed I FAILED on the 30 day photo challenge...so moving on. Hudson turned 4 on the 17th and we threw him a Spiderman birthday party with friends and family last weekend. Seth only slept three hours the night before so he could smoke some pork and we had pulled pork sandwiches (YUMMY by the way!!!). We had a bouncy house for the kids and that was a HUGE success. I really think Hudson though this was the best birthday ever! We were so happy to celebrate our sweet boy! Hudson is very loving and kind and we love him so much! He will be starting preschool in January and I think Seth and I both want him to just stay home forever. Where has the time gone that I have two boys in school?!?! Happy Birthday Hudson we are so honored and blessed to be your family!
Jaxson and Andrew. They are exactly 2 weeks apart!
I love this picture! These are my cousins Holli and Laura's kids and they love getting together to play with each other! The boys love their cousins!!

No comments:
Post a Comment