We have had a fun couple of months! November we had Hudson's birthday and Thanksgiving. I already posted about Hudson's birthday But I have a few pictures from Thanksgiving weekend I still need to get up! Daddy had to work on Thanksgiving but he was able to cook a DELICIOUS turkey and then eat with us before he headed to work. Those stinky hospitals never close! The week of thanksgiving we so busy though. Our friends Cassie and Jason got married on Monday. Wednesday we had a Thanksgiving feast at Preston's school that Seth and I went to. We brought Jax and he was this hit of the playground. Everyone loved Preston's baby brother. Thursday we spent with my family after Seth went to work. I love my family and getting spend time with them! Friday we celebrated Thanksgiving with Seth's family. I actually think we might make it like this every year because it was so nice not to have to eat to HUGE meals in one day. I got to eat thanksgiving dinner twice and not feel sick! I know we did something Saturday but now I can't rememeber...hmmm? Sunday we watched the football game at Seth's parents house and then came home and decorated the house for Christmas! I love this time of year. We are so busy though!! We have Colton's birthday, Seth's birthday, Christmas, and Hudson is getting his tonsils out all in 1 week!! Time is flying by! I love it and hate it all at the same time! Where are my babies going? Colton is going to be 2 although at times he seems much older because he wants to act older be like his brothers. Jaxson is getting so big and will be 4 months old in a couple of days. He is such a joy and a happy boy! The big boys constantly smother him with kisses and hugs and he just grins from ear to ear at them. I love my boys!

At the wedding
Waiting for the reception playing fruit ninja
Silly boys!
Photo booth fun!
Thanksgiving Feast
Relaxing after a yummy Thanksgiving dinner with the Cox's
Tree up and decorated (Jax was not happy we woke him up!)
Hudson's ENT appointment. His surgery is December 27th!
Colton helping Mommy bake sugar cookies to decorate! His such a little helper!
Our getting was too big baby Jax. We sure do love him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment