Here are some pictures of our sweet Ella...due September 26th!!!
Monday, April 16, 2012
Guess What?!?!?
We are having a BABY GIRL!!!! I seriously thought this day would never come and that I would never get to walk into the girl section and shop for our baby :) After much talk we decided to try just one more time and FOR SURE this would be the LAST TIME!!! Due to Stacy and Joe's wedding timing our normal 2 years apart plan wasn't going to work because I did not want to be pregnant for all the fun festivities or wedding so we decided why not now? After we found out I was expecting we decided to keep it a secret between just Seth and I until we found out what baby was. Seth decided early on it was a girl and me well I never get feelings. Because of our trip to Disneyland we needed to find out before 18 weeks because I was going to be 16 when we went and my lack of riding rides was sure to give me away. So I did a little a research and found a very well known and respected place in Chandler called Stork Vision. They do all 4D ultrasounds and it is more focused on watching the baby and enjoying their cute little movements then all the medical stuff they focus on at the Doctors. So I made an appointment and waited impatiently!!! The morning came and Seth and I were nervous to say the least!! We get settled in and the lady gets right to it taking what seemed like an ETERNITY before she finally said it was a GIRL....what?!?!? I about fell off the table!!! My head was spinning and I felt like I was dreaming! All I remember saying to her was you are my favorite person...haha! Then I kinda came to and couldn't stop smiling. I think we were both kinda in shock the rest of the day. We are so HAPPY, the boys are so HAPPY, it is just the perfect way to complete our perfect little family! Even before we found out she was a girl every time someone would mention they had 5 kids or there was a family with 5 kids in a movie I would just grin because 5 just sounded like our number. I never would have thought we would have 5 kids, I know Seth didn't either but it just feels perfect. We feel complete and happy. Goes to show God knew our plan all along and while people may think oh 5 kids is a lot or too many...says who?!?! We feel BLESSED that God CHOSE to give us 5 little humans to raise into Godly people. Who am I to question His plan for us and the amount of children He knew He was going to entrust to us from the beginning. I am beyond happy and thrilled and excited and every other word one can come up with that show the emotions. I am so happy I am going to have a daughter to do all the fun mommy daughter things with. Plus I think this little princess is going to be good for all the guys around here. She is going to be really spoiled and well protected :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment