Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Halloween 2012

The boys love this show called Jake and the Never land Pirates on Disney channel and they decided that they all wanted to be characters off the show for Halloween. Preston wanted to be Jake and Hudson wanted to be Cubby. I wanted to dress Colton up as the parrot but he decided he wanted to be Jake too, so we had a "big" Jake and a "little" Jake. Jaxson wore the costume all the boys have worn their first Halloween of sitting up/walking. I have decided to retire it though since Ella will be something more girly next year than a pumpkin. That costume certainly got it's money worth though! And Ella was our pretty little fairy ♥ It was a great night and the boys had a lot of fun and got a ton of candy. They already are planning their costumes for next year, although I am sure it will change a million times between now and then. I am hoping I can convince them to do a theme with Ella like Peter Pan or Snow White and the Dwarfs, we will see?











No comments: