Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fun Day At The Mall!

So today we had a fun day at the mall with Sara and Tracy. For those of you who do not know Sara is the little girl across the street and she is Preston's best friend in the whole world!! They are 2 weeks apart and seriously could not live without each other. So we met them at the mall and ate lunch and then played. We went to Journey Kids and they got matching shoes because if one does something the other wants to do it too. It really is sooo cute!! It was a great day and both the boys were crashed out before we even got 5 minutes from the mall. I attached a picture of Preston and Sara which is my favorite because it explains them so well. 2 big hams! Also some of you have asked to see a picture of Cain so I attached one of those too. He is 11 weeks in this picture and as huge as ever! (I did forget my camera last night, so I will try and remember next time)















No comments: