Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome May And Hotter Weather!

So I can not believe it is May 1st already! That is just crazy to me! My baby Huddy is going to be 6 months old this month! Today was a fun relaxing day. We went to lunch with my Mom (MEME to Preston) at the student union at ASU. It was a nice little activity to get out of the house and it is always wonderful to see my Mom! Tonight we have scrapbooking girls night. We used to do this a lot before I had Hudson, so it has been awhile and I am looking forward to starting Hudson's scrapbook and catching up on Preston's. On another topic I have really started to have the desire to go back to school so I can finish my degree. I started before and a little after I had Preston to do elementary education, but I have decided that is just not for me! I really want to do interior design or nursing. Nursing is my first choice but I am totally intimidated by all the science that comes with nursing. I freak myself out before I even start thinking that I am going to fail all these classes because I am dumb in science (bad attitude, I know). I also really love interior design. I love to decorate homes and baby rooms. The only problem with that is ASU's program is too commercial (like hotels and office buildings) for what I am interested in. Yet, still another option is to be a sign language interpreter. I have always been good at sign language and they have great schedules and make great money. So basically, I am at a cross roads? I am not sure what to do? So prayers would be great so I can see what direction God is kinda pushing me in! I am attaching 2 pictures of Preston today. The first one is from yesterday's nap. I went to check on him and I could barely get the door open, so I got my head in the door as much as I could to find Preston laying on the other side of the door all goofy! It was really funny! The second one is from today on the way to lunch with Grammy (MEME). He cracks me up how he sits in his car seat with his legs a tucked up. It looks uncomfortable to me but that is how he sits. We hope all of you have a WONDERFUL May!!!!














1 comment:

Krista said...

OMG, Alyse! This is Krista and I found your blog on Amy's. How the heck are you? I hear you're doing well. What a darling family. I'm happy for you.